Pages

07 June 2012

timetable.

Assalamualaikum.

Hey. I've got the timetable for my 5th semester.


Can you see it? haha.. I'm okay with the timetable but for Friday class, I'm not satisfy with it. And I'm sure my group mates will persuade our lecturer to change the time. Hopefully we will get the kindest lecturer. haha!!

hmm.. How I want to go back every week? I think I have to rush straight away after class. I don't care.

One more, hopefully I can live peacefully in the new house. I hope the kakak kakak are kind. I hope they are "gila gila" and not too serious. Hope we all can live as a family. hehe..

And again, please pray for my success. I have 2 more semesters to be finished. I can't wait for it but sometimes I feel scared too. Hopefully I can handle the stress.

Thank you for reading.




No comments:

Post a Comment