Pages

31 March 2012

the WORST semester ever !

Assalamualaikum.

hye , i'm back . miss me ? hehe .. i just finished my part 4 . know what ? suddenly i lost my hope and spirit .

i cried yesterday . i felt so much pain and i can't take it anymore . i cried during my bath time . ( that's why i took bath longer than before ) . i'm scared . i'm scared to face my future .

fortunately i have my close friends . i'm grateful to have my BFFs around . they're my spirit . they give me hope . ( but no matter what , Allah s.w.t. still my priority ) .

BFFs , thanks for giving your spirit , hope , and love to me . i keep alive because of you guys . THANX A LOT !





" p/s: 31march2012 , one of my BFFs birthday . HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY , NURUL FATIN ASYIKIN BINTI MOHD RASID ! best of luck , makcik . ;) "


2 comments: